- Compact 1” x 1” x0.4” standard package
- Ultra-wide 4:1 input voltage range 9–36, 18–75, 36–160 VDC
- EN 50155 and EN 61373 approval for railway applications
- Qualification for fire behaviour according to EN 45545-2
- 3000 VDC I/O-isolation
- High efficiency up to 91%
- Operating temperature range –40°C to +85°C
- Under-voltage lock out circuit
- Adjustable output voltage & Remote On/Off
The THN 15WIR series is a family of ruggedized 15 Watt DC/DC converters for highest reliability in harsh environments. The converters have an increased resistance against electromagnetic interference, shock/vibration and thermal shock. The approvals according to standards EN 50155 and EN 61373 qualify them for railway and transportation systems. With extra wide input voltage ranges of 9-36, 18-75 and 36-160 VDC, the nominal input voltages of 24, 48, 72, 96 and 110V DC are covered while a ±40% deviation (transients) from nominal does not affect the function.
With an 1” x 1” package and an I/O isolation of 3000 VDC they are very compact. The efficiency of about 90% enables an operating temperature range of -40°C to 75 °C at full load or up to 85°C with 50% load derating. The qualification for the fire behaviour of components according to EN 45545-2 and the safety approval according IEC/EN 60950-1, UL60950-1 support a potential compliance test of the application. Built-in EMI 55022 class A filter, input under-voltage-lockout, short circuit protection, remote On/Off and output voltage trim are further features which facilitate the design in.
For more information, please visit our website
Register for free using the code DE9860